Cell Phones & Children
To ensure the most rejuvenating experience for all our guests, please remember that cell phones and children are best left at home. Children ages 5 & up are welcome in the spa provided they are having treatments and must be accompanied by an adult.
Tips are always appreciated and are not included in our service prices.
Cancellations are sometimes necessary; however your time to bloom has been reserved for you. Guests canceling less than 24 hours in advance will be charged 50% of the scheduled service regardless of the reason for canceling. We realize spontaneous changes in plans (and flu bugs) do occur; we appreciate your understanding in providing partial compensation for our top-notch staff who rely on a busy schedule for a rewarding career. This policy helps us retain great employees. When making a reservation, we ask that you provide a credit card number for verification.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment time so we may begin your service at the scheduled time. Arriving late may deprive you of precious treatment time, as your appointment time will still end as scheduled out of courtesy to the next guest.
enhance your spa experience
Let yourself be enveloped in the relaxing music, the soft light, and the fragrance of oil scent diffusers that fill the peaceful atmosphere of the spa. If time allows, you may have the chance to take a warm shower before your treatment to wash away your stress.
Before beginning your treatment, take deep breaths and imagine a wave of relaxation that begins with your face and slowly moves down you body to the tips of your toes. During treatment, leave yourself open to the warmth of your therapist's human touch.
Note: Arriving late may deprive you of precious treatment time as your appointment will end at the originally scheduled time as a courtesy to the next guest.
While body massages and treatments are best enjoyed without the constraint of clothing, we do respect your privacy by using sheets and large towels to cover parts of the body that we are not working on. Our therapists are skilled in correct draping procedures to ensure your complete comfort at all times. However, if you wish to wear undergarments, you are free to do so.
Relating to the Therapist
This is your time, and you should enjoy it to the fullest. If you would like to change the temperature of the room, the pressure of the massage, or the volume of the music, just tell your therapist.
While we would recommend you remove any jewelry prior to visiting the spa, we know that’s not always possible. The organza pouch provided in each locker can hold your valuables, including your jewelry, while you are here. If you are comfortable leaving them in your locker, please do so. Otherwise, you may take them to the treatment room with you. If so, please be sure to take them with you again when leaving the treatment room. We are dedicated to just one thing—making sure that you have best experience possible.
amenities and facility
Our spa is warm and inviting. Our cozy relaxation area and well-stocked changing rooms provide for a comfortable, relaxing visit.
A comfortable robe and spa sandals are provided for each client who receives spa services.
We provide refreshments for all of our guests. We offer a variety of teas, fruited water and/or a glass of wine for you to enjoy before, during or after your services.
Gift certificates are available in any dollar amount and may be purchased in person, over the phone or right here on everyoneblooms.com. Just look for the gift certificate button on the right or click here.
specials & events
Want to be notified of specials, events, discounts and even our exclusive daily deals? Join our email list! Just ask at the front desk to be included in our email list. Email addresses are private and we promise not to sell them!
VIP rewards program
At Sunflower Spa, everyone is a VIP. That’s why we created the Reward Yourself- VIP Rewards Program. We want to reward YOU: our most loyal customers. You’ll earn points for each service you enjoy and each product you purchase. You’ll earn bonus points for referring friends to Sunflower Spa. For every 50,000 points you earn, you’ll receive a reward certificate worth up to $50 (depending on how you decide to use it). Your reward certificate will arrive in the mail to you automatically once you accrue 50,000 points.
Earning VIP Rewards
Here’s how you earn points:
- Spend $10 at Sunflower Spa on services or products, and earn 100 points.
- Refer a new customer who has never visited Sunflower Spa before, and earn 20,000 points.
- Pre-book your next appointment at time of checkout, and earn 5,000 points.
Our system automatically tracks the points you've earned. You can check your balance by asking our front desk staff or simply looking at the bottom of your receipt at checkout.
Redeeming VIP Points
Once you’ve earned 50,000 Points, we’ll automatically send you a reward certificate that is good for $50. You can keep it for yourself or pass it along to a friend!
Enrolling in the VIP Rewards Program
We will automatically enroll you in our VIP Rewards Program
- VIP Rewards Points expire one year from the day that they were issued. So, if you haven’t reached the 50,000 point threshold within that year, your points may expire.
- Points will be awarded at time of check-out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when she/he checks-out from the spa. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you check out of that appointment, not when you book it, etc.
- VIP Rewards Points and Reward Certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
- Reward certificates expire one year after date of issue.
- No double dipping! Some purchases may not earn points. If we suspect abuse or other sneaky behavior, we reserve the right to terminate your enrollment in our program.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the program at any time.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services made using Spa Finder, Spa Wish, trade, or other third party gift certificates or tender.
- Reward Certificates are not replaced if lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- Enjoying spa treatments at Sunflower Spa may be habit forming, resulting in lower levels of stress, increased beauty, and moments of extreme contentment.